Sunday, December 25, 2005

So I just got back from the Winter Solstice Sadhana event in Lake Wales, Florida. I have to get some pictures from my friends to post up. The job at the DAO the I mentioned in my first post was just temporary work, and they decided to hire someone else with more experience for the job. It's great though because now I am free on my Birthday (Dec. 28th) and I can go to community college without stressing about working full-time. Just thought I would update people on my life.

Pictures coming soon!

6 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Preet said...

hmmm curious!
Just surfin the net and came across your blog... suddenly bemused at your blog name! You see my bro's name is Himmat - and ive never heard anyone else going by that name till today! ;o)

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthsay Himmat!!

My Brother B'day was also on the same day.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B'day Himmat S Khalsa ji!

satwinder from Dublin!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger RENOSEEK said...

Happy B'day Himmat Singh! I am also a new blogger.MY name i Amitoj Singh.
Satnam,

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

hello
i finally gave in to the blogger fad - thought id let you know
hope you had a good time at winter solstice - i was thinking of doing that but once again, failed to act on my wishes
cant wait to see the pictures - the ones of you hanging out of the windows made me laugh
take care
oh and happy belated birthday

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger jonet said...

This blog is definitely entertaining and also factual. osg777 I have picked a bunch of helpful advices out of this source. I ad love to come back again and again. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home