Saturday, January 28, 2006

Day Three.
Wow, this is actually my third day in a row. I hope you all don't get too used to reading this daily because I probably won't post this often in the future, I have just been on the computer a lot lately. I just got my first paycheck and I am thinking of getting a digital camera with part of it. Since I am living with my mother and all I have to pitch in for is groceries (I volunteered to since I eat so much). I also have some money left over from my birthday. So, I will definately post pictures a lot more often if I get it, I love taking pictures anyway. If anyone knows of any good quality, fairly small cameras that are soming out soon I would greatly appreciate if you would let me know, I hate buying things right before the next model comes out! I bought the ipod photo just two or three months before the video came out, and it's the same price! I'll be doing my own research too, but just incase someone else is doing the same for themselves it would help me save some time.

5 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Casio EXZ750 an amazing camera!!!!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a cam with high pixles ... that way evry thing will b crisp/sharp
my photography teacher sed that the sony cyber shot cams are good :)
(im gona get one like this .....its a cyber shot too http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B0002TY4CE.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg)

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

casio exz750 with 7.2megapixels, takes great pictures and it also movies with latest technology!!!

Just go check out at circuitcity.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Himmat Singh Khalsa said...

Thanks for all the suggestions, I haven't actually gone to check them out yet, but I like the Casio and the Sony the best out of all the cameras I've seen, I just have to go and see them physically and compare them in price and size and whatever else. Thanks for all the advice. Hopefully I can get it soon.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to this website and check out all the pictures are taken by CasioEXZ750!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mobilhomme

I did lot of research before buying the digital camera. I was a sony fan but when I checked out casio EXZ750 I loved it!

It takes awesome pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home