Saturday, February 11, 2006

Got the Camera!

So my camera finally came in the mail yesterday, which was a day earlier than the minimum delivery time (I usually add a day since we are in Espanola). I am very happy with it, thanks to all of your suggestions.
So, here are some pictures from today's basketball game:

We were probably in the third round of "21" when I was accidentally tripped and I scraped my knee on the ground. You can see the skid mark starting and ending between the orange dots, it's about 2 to 3 feet. It's wasn't to painful except for the thought of what was happening to my skin while I was sliding.








I also took this picture of Harbhajan while he was dribbling:

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN AND SHARE WITH YOUR BLOGGING SANGAT.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger jonet said...

very nice post, i certainly love this web site, keep on it

idn poker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home